Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Original T6.1 VW Seat Covers (Not coveralls)

Collfryn

Collfryn

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I have my original VW T6.1 California Ocean seat covers for sale in "Circuit" design and Palladium Grey colour. They were removed from the van one week after purchase from new when we had full leather covers installed. They are in absolutely great condition, just one small 1cm rip in the stitching on the underside of a headrest cover which can be fixed during reinstallation. The VW original covers on the Cali are notoriously difficult to keep free of stains, so If you've had an accident and your seats are stained or damaged your seats these represent a great opportunity - or an insurance against future damage. I have the front and rear covers and the four headrest. The small pieces under the arm rests are not included. £500. Collection or courier at buyers expense.

IMG_5290.jpegIMG_5291.jpegIMG_5292.jpegIMG_5293.jpegIMG_5294.jpeg

I have my original VW T6.1 California Ocean seat covers for sale in "Circuit" design and Palladium Grey colour. They were removed from the van one week after purchase from new when we had full leather covers installed. They are in absolutely great condition, just one small 1cm rip in the stitching on the underside of a headrest cover which can be fixed during reinstallation. The VW original covers on the Cali are notoriously difficult to keep free of stains, so If you've had an accident and your seats are stained or damaged your seats these represent a great opportunity - or an insurance against future damage. I have the front and rear covers and the four headrest. The small pieces under the arm rests are not included. £500. Collection or courier at buyers expense.

View attachment 89925View attachment 89926View attachment 89927View attachment 89928View attachment 89929
Hi, have you still got the original seat covers?

Hi have you still got the original seat covers ?

Hi have you still got the original seat covers ?
Hi
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I had to reactivate my account to be able to return messages. Yes I do still have the covers. You can have them for £350 plus postage at cost
Regards. Richard

Morning Richard.
Many thanks for getting back to me.
I’ve got a small rip in the driver seat base on my Cally. Can I ask if you’d be prepared to split them. I’d be happy to take the front covers if we can agree a deal.
Graham.

Hey Graham
Sorry but I will keep them as a set- I doubt i'd be able to move the other covers
Richard

Hey Graham
Sorry but I will keep them as a set- I doubt i'd be able to move the other covers
Richard
Richard, Yes, you’re probably correct in that.
We could do with having a chat off the forum. How will we do that?