Original Thule Omnistor 5200 awning pegs

Soton Campers

Soton Campers

Southampton Campers
VIP Member
Trade Advertiser
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Anyone know where I can get the original awning pegs for the Thule Omnistor 5200? VW don't have them to order as there is no part number and Thule don't list them either.

They are pretty thick gauge and I can't seem to find anything similar.

Anyone know where I can get the original awning pegs for the Thule Omnistor 5200? VW don't have them to order as there is no part number and Thule don't list them either.

I just use these Rock Pegs.

Do you mean these @Soton Campers ? If so the Club Shop and many other outlets stock them.

AFB321A7-B42F-4E96-8DC5-065BC5D58BF1.png

No, not the tie down kit. I'm referring to the four original metal pegs that come with the vehicle. A customer has lost all four, trying to find the genuine replacements is proving difficult.
I see. Are these pegs used on the feet of the awning uprights? If so, like @WelshGas I use rock pegs. (Didn’t get any Thule ones supplied with my van in Nov 2020).

Try searching

50 X Heavy Duty GALVANISED 9" Steel Tent PEGS Metal Camping HIGH Quality New

Amazon £7.99

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't even try and source the original ones that came with My California, as above rock pegs only and angled towards the van. I also from time to time use the tie down kit and hove some of those "Grey over foot" not the correct name plates that take five pegs on each leg if i am being super cautious.