Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold ORIGINAL VW WATERPROOF SEAT COVERS

veg_frenzy

veg_frenzy

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
I have a set of genuine VW seat covers front, rear and arm/headrests - waterproof - charcoal grey - used - excellent condition - believe they are approx. £200 new - looking for £100 - please message me if interested - replaced as I have changed my seat covers.
many thanks.

I have a set of genuine VW seat covers front, rear and arm/headrests - waterproof - charcoal grey - used - excellent condition - believe they are approx. £200 new - looking for £100 - please message me if interested - replaced as I have changed my seat covers.
many thanks.

Is the rear a 2 or 3 seater?

Hi Dave and Jacky
Are your covers still available? When you say 'charcoal grey' is that grey verging on black? Do they have VW branding? Are they in good condition if so; clean, unmarked not torn or patched, still looking good? Will you post? We have a T5 (14) 180 TDI 4M DSG.
Many thanks
Sarah

Hi Sarah. Your answers in order:
Yes
Not black, but dark grey
Yes, see photo
Yes
Yes if you will pay postage and pay in advance.
Some photos attached.
Message me if you want to proceed. Thanks.

A48BBE41-685B-48D5-918F-D93B99B94E80.jpeg

A6B3A207-2B34-43F2-BB6F-839CA0056706.jpeg

459E3839-990C-4366-AA4D-D48DACCD8C45.jpeg

Thanks for replying. That sounds hopeful.

With the rear bench we will use the isofix fixings for the grandchildren’s car seats. Are there access slots in the rear cover for the isofix fittings? I can see the hole for the main seat belts.

In addition, your photo shows only covers for the head restraints for the bench seat. Do you have the ones for the front seats? If not do the ones shown for the rear seat fit the front captains seats please?

I am assuming we would need you to post to us assuming you are not conveniently close; we are in Colchester.

Regards
Sarah

There are no additional slots in the bench/back rest seam, as there are plastic tensioners either side of the seat belt hole. Maybe someone else on the forum who has experience of ISO fixings can offer advise.
The head rests shown are for the captains seats (I mistakenly photographed them with the rear bench). The set did not included rear bench head rest covers.
Happy to post (already wrapped). Just tell me which signed for/delivery service you’d prefer.
Thanks.

There are no additional slots in the bench/back rest seam, as there are plastic tensioners either side of the seat belt hole. Maybe someone else on the forum who has experience of ISO fixings can offer advise.
The head rests shown are for the captains seats (I mistakenly photographed them with the rear bench). The set did not included rear bench head rest covers.
Happy to post (already wrapped). Just tell me which signed for/delivery service you’d prefer.
Thanks.
Hi Dave & Jacky, if these are still available and you could post for £100 inclusive via paypal then I,ll take them please. Just purchased our very first T5 California and we go to Buxton at the weekend for our first outing. Can't wait!!

Hi there. Are these still for sale?

Many thanks