Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Our Cali topper !

CornishPasty

CornishPasty

VIP Member
We have just returned from two weeks away in our gorgeous new Cali. Two adults, two children and a cute Cocker Spaniel for the First time away. The first three nights in Cornwall poured down with added lightening ! We found our newly acquired black 500 denier roofless Cali topper easy to put on and completely waterproof. As the holiday continued we also found that it reduced the temperature loss in the upper bed area. Well tested in wet and chilly conditions.It is easy to put on with two people and can be taken off by one. It is easy to fold and pack away in its own bag and can easily be stored. I was very impressed with the quality of service I received from Nick at Comfortzleisure. Nothing was too much trouble and he was quick to reply to any queries. I asked that it be sent before we went away on our trip and didn't give much time. Nick assured me that it would be made and arrive before we left and it arrived two days before. Fantastic service well impressed ! Thank you Nick. Great product and great service.

Thanks for the feedback folks - I appreciate it and I'm glad the topper has served you well :thumb
I've had quite a bit of feedback from people lately who were glad they had the Cali-Topper on in the stormy conditions we've had - and a few who'd forgot to pop it one and lived to regret the decision ooops! :shocked