Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Our new California Adventures Channel

aBusAndBeyond

aBusAndBeyond

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Just thought some of you may well be interested in our new venture into documenting our travels in our California. We are going to be filming our adventures travelling, doing the occasional equipment review and generally having fun. Bentley our Golden Retriever is definitely the star of the show! Anyway please feel free to take a look at our first video....

Thank you so much and we look forward to hearing what you think

Last edited:
I'll tune in next week. Going to Stonehenge mid March and was going to start looking for a site.

Mike

Great stuff , seems like you guys have a lot of fun!
Been to Stonehenge two years ago beware on the site there are no dogs allowed!

Btw , the way how your dog sits to watch you guys eat , exact like ours ...
We also sometimes give her the crumbles of bread ...she would kill one for liking the plates...!

Last edited:
Great stuff , seems like you guys have a lot of fun!
Been to Stonehenge two years ago beware on the site there are no dogs allowed!

Btw , the way how your dog sits to watch you guys eat , exact like ours ...
We also sometimes give her the crumbles of bread ...she would kill one for liking the plates...!

Thanks for the tip on Stonehenge. I had no idea.

It's so funny how he sits in the Cali like a human! He loves waiting for leftovers.

About the roof coming down at night , it can happen if the roof lowers a few by itself but there's a automatic function bringing the roof up in the highest position again.
If this happens while you are a sleep in the top ....you will hear this , the hydrolics oilpump will fire up . Belive me if we had it once you will not sleep again that night!

Just thought some of you may well be interested in our new venture into documenting our travels in our California. We are going to be filming our adventures travelling, doing the occasional equipment review and generally having fun. Bentley our Golden Retriever is definitely the star of the show! Anyway please feel free to take a look at our first video....

Thank you so much and we look forward to hearing what you think

Nice video. Don't get our Cali until 1st March but nice to see camp sites, particularly dog friendly ones. Keep 'em coming and thanks.:thumb

Cool.. enjoyed the video and liked the campsite so will be booking. Once I find out what my YouTube account is I will subscribe.

Seems a few Cali in Southampton.

Excellent. Changed my tapatalk settings so that videos fire up in my you tube account, liked and added comment.

In comment linked back to club if that's ok. If not I can soon edit

Mike

Excellent. Changed my tapatalk settings so that videos fire up in my you tube account, liked and added comment.

In comment linked back to club if that's ok. If not I can soon edit

Mike

Thank you so much for your support, and yeah, absolutely more than happy for the club to be linked in.

Thanks again

Shaun

Excellent. Booked for two nights in mid March. Exactly where I wanted to stay.
Liked on You Tube and already subscribed.

Mike

Thanks. I'll give them a bell tomorrow.

In fact done already by email.

Mike

Great videos, and that looks like a great campsite - one to add to the list! :)

The Stonehenge site is now on our list of places to visit - great videos and looking forward to seeing more. I'm also a subscriber.

Back