Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Outdoor revolution Cayman Combo Air low 180-210 drive away awing plus 1 porch door

Team Ronnie

Team Ronnie

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Purchased April 2023 for a holiday when family were joining us ,used twice last year .Fabulous Awing but now too big for our needs .including one porch door that has never been used .also included extra 2 poles For inside ( not shown on photo ) £300 ONO
collection only
4B53A743-BFA4-4B0E-9076-B480040334A6.jpeg139482EF-369F-4EF1-9596-2308D947D65F.jpeg
The Outdoor Revolution Cayman Combo Air drive-away awning features a unique design that offers mirrored access from both front and back of the awning, giving you complete flexibility to suit your needs. It means the awning can be flipped to fit on both left and right sides of a vehicle. To further enhance the versatility of this awning an optional Porch Door can be added to the front and/or back to give a fully enclosed usable space outside the main living area. The Cayman Combo Air comes with lots of features including a sewn-in groundsheet, mesh fly screen panels on all doors, and an option to add a 2 berth inner tent.

0EF895A1-3640-4360-9D79-2DC7E18DB2B5.jpegE54D6BF8-0435-422A-8502-E66770DA5ECE.gif
Photos and information taken from website you can also see videos on YouTube

Last edited:
I’ve been thinking about getting one of these. Is it still available? If so, I need to chat it through with my wife. Thanks. P.s. where are you re collection?

I’ve been thinking about getting one of these. Is it still available? If so, I need to chat it through with my wife. Thanks. P.s. where are you re collection?
I have sent a private message

Purchased April 2023 for a holiday when family were joining us ,used twice last year .Fabulous Awing but now too big for our needs .including one porch door that has never been used .also included extra 2 poles For inside ( not shown on photo ) £300 ONO
collection only
View attachment 119050View attachment 119051
The Outdoor Revolution Cayman Combo Air drive-away awning features a unique design that offers mirrored access from both front and back of the awning, giving you complete flexibility to suit your needs. It means the awning can be flipped to fit on both left and right sides of a vehicle. To further enhance the versatility of this awning an optional Porch Door can be added to the front and/or back to give a fully enclosed usable space outside the main living area. The Cayman Combo Air comes with lots of features including a sewn-in groundsheet, mesh fly screen panels on all doors, and an option to add a 2 berth inner tent.

View attachment 119052View attachment 119053
Photos and information taken from website you can also see videos on YouTube
Hi , Would you accept £250 ? ,and I will pick up from you.
Regards Richard 07836 548145

Hi , Would you accept £250 ? ,and I will pick up from you.
Regards Richard 07836 548145
Thank you for your offer but we think £300 is a fair price with a porch door included
kind regards Chris

Hi Team Ronnie
If this item is still for sale I would like to buy it please for £300.00
Kind Regards
California Lil

Hi Team Ronnie
If this item is still for sale I would like to buy it please for £300.00
Kind Regards
California Lil
Hi California Lil
Thank you for your interest.Sorry someone has offered to buy .It Is due to be collected in March.if this doesn’t happen I will let You know
Kind Regards
Team Ronnie

No problem, thanks for letting me know.

Back