M

majic

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Cayman awning only used once.
Figure of 8 Strip included
Good size and easy to put up.
£250 Collection preferred (Cornwall) but will post at cost.

awning 2.jpgawning 1.jpg awning 3.jpg

Hi Majic,
I’m interested in buying a Cayman F/G poles low awning, but I live in Spain. What a pitty.

Why do you sell it? We’re a family of 3, with a 1 year old baby, and the Cayman seems great to me; lots of light and doors. We’ve got a Cali.
What’s your experience?
Is it possible to darken the inside for privacy? In the videos I don’t see light blocker curtains.
Thanks!

Hi Majic,
I’m interested in buying a Cayman F/G poles low awning, but I live in Spain. What a pitty.

Why do you sell it? We’re a family of 3, with a 1 year old baby, and the Cayman seems great to me; lots of light and doors. We’ve got a Cali.
What’s your experience?
Is it possible to darken the inside for privacy? In the videos I don’t see light blocker curtains.
Thanks!
Hi Ivan, thankyou for your message. Whereabouts in Spain do you live? We will be in Southern France in October and could cross over into Spain, if you are not too far south.

We liked the Cayman as an awning but as there anly two of us found it to be more than we needed. For a family of three it would be ideal and give you plenty of room to look after the babay without being confined to the van.

The awning does have zip up curtains for privacy. Also when you want to have plenty of space and light all four walls can be clipped back so that the awning becomes a gazebo.

Regards
Malcolm

Hi Malcom,
Thanks for your quick response. Fortunately (for us), we found a similar Outwell awning nearby last week, which we tried this past weekend. Awesome!
What a coincidence that you're going to Souther France. It's very kind of you that you would meet with us.

Thanks again and enjoy your holidays!
Ivan

Not yet! Haven’t made much effort to be honest!

Whereabouts in Cornwall are you?

Coming down for a few days this weekend til Wednesday

Falmouth, but I can meet pretty much anywhere within a couple hours drivetime.

Hi Majic
Sorry have just seen the reply and I’m on my way back
I’m coming down again a few weeks so will contact you again if it’s not sold
Will you take an offer?
Pete

Hi Majic
Sorry have just seen the reply and I’m on my way back
I’m coming down again a few weeks so will contact you again if it’s not sold
Will you take an offer?
Hi Pete,
I won’t be around until mid May so it’s unlikely to be sold in the near future. However, I will be passing through Surrey in May around the 14th, whereabouts are you in Surrey? I used to live there so I know the county reasonably well. Could I drop it in to you as I pass through?
Yes all offers considered.
Regards
Malcolm

Back