Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Outdoor Revolution Techline Canopy ( Wind Out Awning Alternative)

CampervanBits

CampervanBits

VIP Trade Partner
Vehicle
N/A
These arrived this week, great alternative to the Wind-Out awning.

Specifically designed to fit campervans, this excellent canopy is the perfect addition to any holiday. The unique design increases the usable space and the versatility of the side door panels increases the flexibility of this product two fold; this canopy is the perfect accessory for cooking or sheltering under throughout British weather. Expansive PVC windows help to bring the outdoors, indoors, whilst reflective guy lines provide high visibility in order to reduce the risk of tripping

https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/shop/product/outdoor-revolution-techline-canopy-lowline

img_9565_1.jpg

img_9576.jpg

img_9583.jpg

Hi,
I don't own a California yet (hopefully ordering in near future!) but does anyone know if the passenger side of the van has a rail that this canopy can slide into? Could be a useful addition 'awnings on both sides of the van'!

Simon.

The passenger side does have an awning rail fitted but you will need the rubber insert to be able to use it for a drive away awning

I use the Kampa drive away kit 6mm to 6mm fits straight into my awning rail. I have the plastic slide in rail but hope I won't need it.

IMG_20180325_195752.jpg

yes you can the canopy has double kador strip to attach it 4mm & 6mm

Back