Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Outwell SAN Diego Freeway drive away inflatable awning / tent.

Paul_W

Paul_W

Vehicle
Cali now sold
Comes complete with12 volt air pump for easy inflation and some sort of suction clamp awning mounting bracket kit.

Retails at £550 although currently found it on sale for £430. They’re selling for about £250 used on eBay at the moment.

Came with our recently purchased Cali but we’ll never use it so thought rather than leave it sat in the garage indefinitely we’d sell it on so someone else can get the benefit.

All looks complete and in good condition, I gather the last owner maybe used it a couple of times during the past couple of years. Been stored in a dry heated garage.

Please message me if interested, collection only from Altrincham area though might meet up half way if you’re travelling.

Got pictures I can send but couldn’t seem to add them to the advert.

Offers at £200 seems reasonable.

Cheers Paul.

2DFCCDA0-150C-46DF-ABA8-32F0489DE087.jpeg 4BE11425-3B23-4260-9BA0-96488D27C567.jpeg 27D60482-1F56-4773-9567-638EFC0B100E.jpeg A048097B-2E18-484B-ABAD-1CEA14403E65.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Comes complete with12 volt air pump for easy inflation and some sort of suction clamp awning mounting bracket kit.

Retails at £550 although currently found it on sale for £430. They’re selling for about £250 used on eBay at the moment.

Came with our recently purchased Cali but we’ll never use it so thought rather than leave it sat in the garage indefinitely we’d sell it on so someone else can get the benefit.

All looks complete and in good condition, I gather the last owner maybe used it a couple of times during the past couple of years. Been stored in a dry heated garage.

Please message me if interested, collection only from Altrincham area though might meet up half way if you’re travelling.

Got pictures I can send but couldn’t seem to add them to the advert.

Offers at £200 seems reasonable.

Cheers Paul.

Paul

If you want to edit your ad and add pictures, then press edit and you should see this menu at the bottom of the edit box. Press "upload a file", select from your library, and then select full image. and add your image.

Screen Shot 2018-08-20 at 19.59.46.png

Paul, if you are still having difficulties I can attach for you a few photo's that you have uploaded to general media,

Thanks, I’ll have another look in the morning, I did upload more pics into my media but only 2 have appeared so far, maybe they’ll be there in the morning

You should be able to attach pictures to a post via the upload a file at the bottom.

Thanks, I’ll have another look in the morning, I did upload more pics into my media but only 2 have appeared so far, maybe they’ll be there in the morning

I've attached a few for you :)