Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Outwell Wolfburg 380 Air drive-away awning

KevH

KevH

Wave at Ruby if you see us
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Size is W 270cm x L 380cm x H 210cm, so plenty of room inside. Weighs 22kg.

Complete with pump, link access zone for attaching to the van, and carry bags.

Used twice, before we had the Cali.

The awning has access doors on either side and the van link containing the nadir strip can attach to either of these doors, providing a unique way in which it attaches in parallel with your van. This reduces the overall width on small pitches, being pitched with the front facing the same way as the cab or to the rear if preferred. I personally know of no other awning that is so supremely versatile.

Full details can be found online at any major camping supplier, try World of Camping for example.

Retails for £600+ so a real bargain at £200 given that it has barely been out of its bag.

Collection preferred from ST4 but can come to an arrangement I am sure.

Drop me a pm if you are interested.

IMG_6322.jpeg

Last edited:
Size is W 270cm x L 380cm x H 210cm, so plenty of room inside. Weighs 22kg.

Complete with pump, link access zone for attaching to the van, and carry bags.

Used twice, before we had the Cali.

The awning has access doors on either side and the van link containing the nadir strip can attach to either of these doors, providing a unique way in which it attaches in parallel with your van. This reduces the overall width on small pitches, being pitched with the front facing the same way as the cab or to the rear if preferred. I personally know of no other awning that is so supremely versatile.

Full details can be found online at any major camping supplier, try World of Camping for example.

Retails for £600+ so a real bargain at £200 given that it has barely been out of its bag.

Collection preferred from ST4 but can come to an arrangement I am sure.

Drop me a pm if you are interested.

View attachment 128088
Hello, is this still for sale please?

Please let us know if not yet sold

Cheers

Tristan

Back