Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Over the Ocean, soon hopefully...

CillaBobby666

CillaBobby666

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Howdo everyone.

Stumbled across this site/forum and been reading various threads for pointers.

We were initially looking for answers like many regarding delays. Order placed early June 21 for a 150 Ocean. Still no sign of it yet or any update from the dealership. Fingers crossed we catch the backend of this year..

Looks like some really positive posts regarding orders filtering through or in transit now though.
I hope you guys enjoy a great first summer in yours along with all the seasoned owners.

Tent life continues for now...

Howdo everyone.

We were initially looking for answers like many regarding delays. Order placed early June 21 for a 150 Ocean. Still no sign of it yet or any update from the dealership. Fingers crossed we catch the backend of this year..

Looks like some really positive posts regarding orders filtering through or in transit now though.
I hope you guys enjoy a great first summer in yours along with all the seasoned owners.

I ordered an Ocean 150 with a few extras at the end of June 2021.

According to my dealer, it's in build this week and that seems to fit with what other people who ordered around the same time are being told.

Based on that, I'd say yours is possibly already built so might be worth chasing your dealer for an update.

I ordered an Ocean 150 with a few extras at the end of June 2021.

According to my dealer, it's in build this week and that seems to fit with what other people who ordered around the same time are being told.

Based on that, I'd say yours is possibly already built so might be worth chasing your dealer for an update.
That sounds promising then, I'll contact them and see what they say.

Originally given week 7, pushed back to 9 then the last conversation was the September craic.

Thanks very much for that info.

Howdo everyone.

We ordered late June 21 and our dealer (Liverpool) told us that it was due to start build on 18th May. Fingers crossed.

Like you, we’re still tenting. Off to the Quiet Site in Ullswater next week for a few days…

Stunning wee site and area of the lakes that, hope the weather plays ball for you.

Sounds very promising with your order, best of luck for it rocking up soon.

We ordered late June 21 and our dealer (Liverpool) told us that it was due to start build on 18th May. Fingers crossed.

Like you, we’re still tenting. Off to the Quiet Site in Ullswater next week for a few days…
Nice!

I was there earlier this week for a short solo tour. Been going there for the best part of 15yrs and really impressed now with the setup what with the pizzas and regular bar opening.

F130A2E5-9E41-4DAB-8193-095C88E46A75.jpeg

C4817E9E-4D9A-4A93-B167-9659763DFAAE.jpeg

Looks like there must be a batch of UK orders getting fired through this week.

My wife called the dealership this morning and they have said the build was kicked off on the 16th.

So pleased for the heads up off you guys. We can start getting excited and planning now.

Howdo everyone.

We ordered ours May 2021 and took delivery of it on the 21st July.
We were going to check at the end of July see if it was anywhere near being in the country. However one day informed it was in Grimsby and would be with us in approx 6 weeks. Then a week
later they had taken delivery at the dealers.A week later we had it.
Fingers crossed you get a similar scenario.
When you do it will be the best thing you have ever owned.
Happy California Time

Finally rocked up on the shipment into Tyne and wear.. Sent a video on the 1st and collection the day after. Superb service from Christian at Newcastle.

4 days shy of 15 months but well worth the wait.

Managed four different pitch ups ranging from the local beach to a nice wee site near Ingleton. Looking forward to many more trips away.20220904_191929.jpg20220907_063108.jpg20220902_133006.jpg20220908_191236.jpg20220907_162629.jpg

Back