Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Oxford - Cordwallis

sebking

sebking

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
So far for general maintenance really nice guys, they have a cali trained tech but I do think mine is the only one they've seen. The main Maidenhead branch is much posher, as this one also does arctics. Customer focussed, chatty - no frills though!

Not sure I'd use them for tricky habitation questions but been good so far fixing some faults - note though that none of the branches have the kit that can re-calibrate the Lane Change Assist (again, I'm the only T5 they've seen this on).

As it comes, it's a parts dept used to dealing with people with T5's etc as tradesman. Both my Roof bars and Bike carrier were much less than retail and anywhere else. Worth a thought rather than going to some shiny counter with a lad that knows nothing at a swanky dealership!

sebking said:
So far for general maintenance really nice guys, they have a cali trained tech but I do think mine is the only one they've seen. The main Maidenhead branch is much posher, as this one also does arctics. Customer focussed, chatty - no frills though!

Not sure I'd use them for tricky habitation questions but been good so far fixing some faults - note though that none of the branches have the kit that can re-calibrate the Lane Change Assist (again, I'm the only T5 they've seen this on).

They've seen our one (Old Frank) as well a couple of times, friendly bunch but I guess like your experience I think that a California was an exotic creature rarely seen.

try again :)

Last edited:
Back