Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale **SOLD** pair of 2nd row swivel seats in kutamo fabric for sale

S

singers

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
I have recently purchased new a 2019 7 seater Beach. I have no need for the 6th and 7th seats so looking to sell them on.
The seats are in kutamo fabric and are as good as new, having been removed from the van soon after purchase.
I have plenty of storage space for the seats so in no hurry to sell.
Would consider offers over £350 each. (New they are £828 for the pair)

Hi there singers, I would be interested in one. Could you send some pics please and where are you based?

Hi @Fly
We're based in the North of the New forest.
I've attached a few pics. Let me know if you'd like to see more.20200320_214054.jpg20200320_213959.jpg20200320_213936.jpg

Hi. Do you still have these? I’m in Poole and need some kutamo seats. I can collect.

Hi - I suspect these have gone, but if you still have them we are local in Romsey and would love them. Can collect. Thank you.

Hi - one of the seats is still available. The other is reserved.

Hi - one of the seats is still available. The other is reserved.
Thank you - we would really like two, but will have a search and see if I can find another single one - will let you know asap.

I checked. The seats are identical. The seat belt is on the same side of both.
Thank you - sorry could have seen that from the photos! We’d like to take the one that’s left please. I can’t work out how to direct pm from here!

Did these get sold, or are they still available?

I'll take it please! (Ah, no, I see Cali Joe asked first)