Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wanted Palmerston Alloys

tribloke

tribloke

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
I'm watching some Palmerston wheels. Before I dip into ebay I wondered if anyone had any for sale?

I'm watching some Palmerston wheels. Before I dip into ebay I wondered if anyone had any for sale?

Watch out for the ones that say “Palmerston style” as they’re obviously not genuine VW. Good luck. I’m a Toluca fan myself but they are equally like hens teeth on the for sale pages.

Best of luck!

Think I’ve seen 1 set of Palmerston alloys and O sets of Toluca alloys advertised here in the last 5 or so years!

I know as I really wanted a set of genuine 18

Ah I saw these palmerston style ones and contacted the seller. They were quite up front when I asked if they were genuine.

I'm currently getting confused with axle loads. Palmerstons seem to be 1700 but my cali unloaded seems to be 3080 and max around 5000. This doesn't seem to match up?

Ah I saw these palmerston style ones and contacted the seller. They were quite up front when I asked if they were genuine.

I'm currently getting confused with axle loads. Palmerstons seem to be 1700 but my cali unloaded seems to be 3080 and max around 5000. This doesn't seem to match up?

Not sure sorry, this is one of the reasons I stick with genuine VW wheels. Shame they are so expensive though

Per wheel perhaps?

If you don't get that explained here, I'd start a new thread with a relevant title. Plenty here do know... Just not me!

Martin(moderator) had some Palmerstons for sale not too long ago I think?