Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Panamericana Multivan side skirts

Jamie Eborall

Jamie Eborall

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hi everyone. I've had a genuine T6 front spoiler fitted to my Cali and love the look of it. I know the boxy nature of it is open to much debate ..... Personally I think it looks great. I wanted some side skirts but thought that the ABT ones would sit too low compared to the VW front spoiler.

I found some images of the T6 Panamericana Mutlivans and really like the boxy side skirts on them and wondered if anyone knew if these could be purchased after market.

Thx in advance.

Hi everyone. I've had a genuine T6 front spoiler fitted to my Cali and love the look of it. I know the boxy nature of it is open to much debate ..... Personally I think it looks great. I wanted some side skirts but thought that the ABT ones would sit too low compared to the VW front spoiler.

I found some images of the T6 Panamericana Mutlivans and really like the boxy side skirts on them and wondered if anyone knew if these could be purchased after market.

Thx in advance.
Probably not in the UK at present as VW are not planning on selling the PanAmericana in the UK.
Possibly a German Dealership?

https://www.digitaltrends.com/cars/volkswagen-multivan-panamericana-news-pictures-specs/

Thanks Mate. I'll ask the dealer I bought the van from as the guy there likes a challenge. They must get all their parts shipped from Germany.

The dealer got back to me and reckons he may be able to get hold of them. But £900 ish. So even more expensive than the ABT ones. ££££££!£

Back