Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Passenger access

JonathanB

JonathanB

Dido the Red Cali
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
My dear wife, who is slightly disabled, has trouble getting up onto the passenger seat. We don't want to clutter up with a step. Any suggestions?

My dear wife, who is slightly disabled, has trouble getting up onto the passenger seat. We don't want to clutter up with a step. Any suggestions?
I really think a portable step would be your only answer. I wouldn't go for one of those cheap collapsible plastic ones as they can fail after time. Go Outdoors do a nice rigid metal job which would be ideal to gain easier access to both the front passenger seat and the rear compartment via the sliding door.

Good luck.

use a small collapsible step (c£7) for my elderly mum works a treat. Takes up no space.

Maybe she can acces thru the sliding door and then move to front between the seats...Just an idea ....
A folding step probally might be enough.

We have side bars with black step areas. My lovely Auntie with her two knee replacements was successfully getting into both the passenger seat and rear cabin using it. She died last month aged 77 but was still using it the ladt time I daw her! I also use it as I have now developed arthritis in my knee.

Back