Passenger Seatbelt Buckle Button Stuck Down

S

SimonMc

VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi,

The buckle's orange button has become jammed in the down position (the seatbelt is out of it)...the orange moving part seems to be misaligned. I can put a blade down to free and raise it but it becomes stuck the next time the belt is inserted. I'll probably book it in to local VW Van Centre (Newcastle) as it's under warranty but just wondering if anyone knows a quick/safe/reliable fix for this. I've searched past posts but can't find anything.

Thanks for any help, Simon

Hi,

The buckle's orange button has become jammed in the down position (the seatbelt is out of it)...the orange moving part seems to be misaligned. I can put a blade down to free and raise it but it becomes stuck the next time the belt is inserted. I'll probably book it in to local VW Van Centre (Newcastle) as it's under warranty but just wondering if anyone knows a quick/safe/reliable fix for this. I've searched past posts but can't find anything.

Thanks for any help, Simon
Get the safety belt replaced under warranty for peace of mind if nothing else, it’s clearly faulty and likely to fail when you need it