Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

pine tree resin

Juliette ryan

Juliette ryan

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Any suggestions on how to remove the sticky residue from windscreen and body work .....safely ?
Have tried mild detergents but the gloop just smudges. I’ve googled it - and some say nail varnish remover for the glass ! A mix of products for the body work - but nothing household - there’s got to be something in my cupboard to save spending ££££ on a spray ?? Or may be not.
Any ideas please gratefully received.
PS . West coast of France - fab trip but forests of pine trees !

Had this last year and contacted Autoglym direct

They recommended their own Intensive Tar Remover for this which worked fine.

Showroom shine or the Williams stuff, I had a cupful over my silver screens and passenger door while camping in France a couple of weeks ago. I woke up to find it literally dripping from a branch onto the front of the van.
I used my showroom shine and it came straight off. Mind you the van was already coated in the stuff as I don't wash with water. The sales blurb states you can squirt lighter fluid over the van and light it and the paint wont blister ? Cant comment on that but it sure protects the paintwork. used it on my last van and asked the dealer not to wash the new van on collection so I could get it before a numpty rubbed a gritty cloth over it.
I can report its great and no scratching.

If bad try the pink muck off sold to clean mountain or motocross bikes, I used it when I used to race.

Hope this helps.

[thank you - I’ll take a look. QUOTE="iamchucky, post: 296581, member: 5482"]Had this last year and contacted Autoglym direct

They recommended their own Intensive Tar Remover for this which worked fine.[/QUOTE]
Th

[thank you - I’ll take a look. QUOTE="iamchucky, post: 296581, member: 5482"]Had this last year and contacted Autoglym direct

They recommended their own Intensive Tar Remover for this which worked fine.
Th[/QUOTE]
Ahhh

Back