Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

PLASTIC ENDS ON KITCHEN COVER TO AVOID RATTLING

Philip

Philip

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
On the kitchen cover there are two plastic ends to prevent the cover from rattling.
One of those disappeared. Does anyone know where to find replacement or should I be creative and glue something similar ? For the moment I have put a thin fleece under the cover to avoid rattling but I'd rather have it back in the original state.

Exactly what I needed, thanks !
Ordered, but my opinion is that the GBP 20 postage expenses is a total rip-off. Will check carefully next time before I order.

And...add a drop of superglue before fixing.

Also available from eBay and B&Q.

Exactly what I needed, thanks !
Ordered, but my opinion is that the GBP 20 postage expenses is a total rip-off. Will check carefully next time before I order.

And...add a drop of superglue before fixing.
Maybe you could have asked @hotel california to collect them for you at the Glos meet??

£20 :eek:....sorry didn't notice you were not UK based.

As above, if you know the dimensions they can be sourced elsewhere. Various types are also listed on Amazon just search for 'glass bumper'

Maybe you could have asked @hotel california to collect them for you at the Glos meet??

This one's done anyway, but I surely will remember for next possible order - unless they want to refund me which I'll gladly accept. Ordered a bungee previously but can't remember paying that much.

This one's done anyway, but I surely will remember for next possible order - unless they want to refund me which I'll gladly accept. Ordered a bungee previously but can't remember paying that much.

I can bring them with me , when did you orderd ? Guess today ...
Maybe @Vale46 can put a hold on the shipment ?

try contacting the shop they may help

I can bring them with me , when did you orderd ? Guess today ...
Maybe @Vale46 can put a hold on the shipment ?

Thanks for the proposal, HC. I chatted with Shayne and he agreed on throwing a free spare bungee so all settled. Thanks to all courteous people here and the shop :)

@Philip , so this means they will send it to you ?
Or do i need to pick it up at the pop-up clubshop at the meet ?
Not fully clear to me.

On the kitchen cover there are two plastic ends to prevent the cover from rattling.
One of those disappeared. Does anyone know where to find replacement or should I be creative and glue something similar ? For the moment I have put a thin fleece under the cover to avoid rattling but I'd rather have it back in the original state.

Amazon got some don’t even need superglue

Last edited by a moderator:
Back