Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Porta Potti 335 Qube Toilet - Safari Chef 2 - Safety Net

Travelling Togs

Travelling Togs

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Qube 335 reduced to £50 collected from Haddington, East Lothian....

We bought our Cali a couple of months ago and I'm sure, like many others, we bought a few items prior to knowing what we want / need / would suit our requirements in the Cali, the 335 was one of them and we have found we don't need it and its taking up precious room.

Its never been used, still has the original fluids we 'primed' it with when it was first placed in the Cali and hasn't moved since (excuse the expression haha). We have two large bottles, one of each, of Thetford Aqua Kem Blue and Aqua Rinse Plus which came in a Duo Pack to go with the Qube too. We are looking for £65.00 - now reduced to £50 collected, a worthwhile saving.

We also have a genuine safety net for the upper bed / pop top that came with the Cali when new. We don't use it and never will and its taking up room. Must be some use to another Cali owner with children who hasn't got one. What are they worth ? I see them going for varying prices, say £50.00 ?

We are situated 20 miles east of Edinburgh, in Haddington, East Lothian and very happy to meet within a reasonable distance to hand over.

Please send us a message through the forum with your tel number if interested and I will return your call soonest. Thanks, John.

Last edited:
Qube 335 now reduced to £50, it needs a new home as we don't have room to store it.