Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale porta potti, blue tooth kit and Thule chocks

greenfintry

greenfintry

Cometh the van cometh the hour
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
I am having a clear out. i posted these earlier but they seemed to get lost on another thread, so trying again:

Thetford 335 porta potti in original box, never christened! £75 plus postage or hand over at COTF

VW blue tooth kit. Was in van when bought but not fitted. i checked at local dealer to get fitted and they said the van lacks the basic set up from new so can't take the kit... Guess that's why it was loose in the van. Looks like it has been tried to be fitted but can't be 100% Offers i r of £100

Thule levelling chocks in bag... chocks in good condition, but bag has a little tear in it £20 + postage (prob £15, or again hand over at COTF.) PM me if interested, can take paypal.

cheers

Hi greenfintry
Really fancy a Bluetooth kit for my Cali but not sure about fitting etc. are there any instructions, I have a 2012 with controls on steering wheel etc, would it fit mine ok?
Regards
Simon

I'm at Silverstone this weekend but then at COTF next weekend. I have the kit with me. It came with the van but the van doesn't have the prep code fitted so it can't be used. My local van centre were all set to fit until they found this out. I'm not too technical but there are threads here that seem to help. Hope this is a bit helpful. Martin

Hi Martin
Thanks for replying. I'm going to be in touch with smg this week so will ask Steve if they can fit into my camper. If so I'm definitely interested so keep on board for cotf next weekend. Enjoy the weekend, c'mon Lewis!!
Regards Simon

Hi is this still for sale? Do you know why it couldn't be fitted?

Yes still for sale, not got round to putting on eBay. It can't go in my van as seems I did not have the prep kit fitted at build, there is a code to show if it can take Bluetooth seemingly... My van centre checked it out, but there are codes in the log book that I believe can be checked somewhere on line

Let me know if you are interested. Martin

Back