D

Dido

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Brand new - Still Boxed Porta Porti £30.00 cost new £44.95

Lewes East Sussex

Sorry Collection Only

Porta Potti new boxed.jpg

Sorry was awaiting for my new cal to arrive. Will it fit in the storage cupboard under sink
John

I haven't got my cali anymore so can't say more likely in the drawer under seats or in the boot. It is compact not sure you can get smaller one. I sold my cali gone for a small motorhome for health reasons. I also have full grey seat covers recommend if you haven't purchased as so easy to get dirty! I have a thermal roof cover waterproof for a new cali again brilliant for chillier camping as well as good sun reflection. I've got a spare hook up uk and electric and a memory foam mattress for downstairs bed all as new hardly used open to offers. Diane

Hi Diane,

I live in Brighton and would be interested in the memory foam mattress topper, electric hookup and seat covers. Please let me know if these are still available.

Guy

Hi Guy
I believe John is coming over late he maybe interested in the seat covers. The memory foam mattress and hook up are definitely available.
Just let me know if you want to come over

Cheers

Diane

Thanks Diane,

Is the memory foam mattress one of the tailored mattresses for California's?

Best,

Guy

Hi Guy

I'm out all day tomorrow until 5.30 if you want to send your number I can call you as soon as I get home. I'm in Ringmer so not far from you.

Speak tomorrow
Diane