Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Porta Potti Qube 365

california2

california2

Vehicle
Looking to buy
hello everyone, can you tell me if the Qube 365 will fit in the cupboard under the cutlery drawer?

Thank you very much Granny Jen. I had tried searching but your links have given me much more information than I could find myself. Thank you.

Well, I thought that I would save you time searching as you may have too much to loo's :D

Sorry :sad

I'll get my coat ........

As you say Granny Jen I have no time to loo's in my search for the perfect potti :D

As you say Granny Jen I have no time to loo's in my search for the perfect potti :D

Definitely not..

The last thing you want to do is bog yourself down :sad

Oh dear .....

I had a 335. It spent most of it's time in the living space. I keep food with my plates,cups, glasses in the two spaces below the cutlery draw. I know a lot of people have modified that layout to take a 335 but to me it seemed a waste of space when, with a decent padded cover over it, the loo when not in use could serve as a comfortable stool, footrest or somewhere to balance things.

We keep our 335 porta potti in a Carter Foldable Cube £9.99 from Dunelm. It fits like a glove and comes in 4 colours.

I've seen those :D

A brilliant application

Thanks very much for your replies. Must look up the Carter Foldable Cube.

Thinking of ordering a 335 porta potti, space looks tight to use during the night between lower bed and the front seats. Does anybody know if it will fit?

Thanks
John

I don't think so, we used the lower bed this week end and it's very tight even the seats turned round, would be better with an awning room..

yes there is space to use it with the bed out, but you must take it out the under sink cupboard before you pull the bench forward to make up the bed as the bed obstructs the cupboard door.

Thinking of ordering a 335 porta potti, space looks tight to use during the night between lower bed and the front seats. Does anybody know if it will fit?

Thanks
John
It does fit but as Loz says it's pretty tight. Not yet used ours and it's still in its wrapping. I'll take a picture tomorrow. Plan for us is to be sleeping up top when and if it's used in the van or in the small utility tent we've bought.

Mike

i have the 335 and it fits between then lower seat unit and the passenger seat, when the lower bed is made up, Just remember to get it in place before pulling the seat forward,Tight but it works.

Thanks, photo would be great thanks, I was thinking along similar lines. Hoping to use van for first time this weekend, thought may be a bit cold up top at this time of the year.

It also helps if the passenger seat backrest is not inclined to far backwards, and the seat itself placed a little bit forwards, otherwise the seating position can be a little bit skewed :oops:

Thanks
John
Here we are John. Photos of Porta Porto in situ. With and without its go faster striped cover which turns it into foot stool.
ddc56bac740fb1846df4ea5361d72c3b.jpg
f71fe97d53db603ee4689afb792bc696.jpg
Passenger seat swivelled and drivers seat forward.

Mike

Mike, is that photo with seat forward and bed down? or just seat forward? Like the cover btw.

Hi Loz, Just to be sure I took another picture with passenger seat all the way forward. Think it was first time. Yes bed down. Cover is the bosses handywork and is dead handy.
c5c8e283b92cedee9c6d7586f5308973.jpg

Mike

Thanks Mike great photos, like the cover also. I have just ordered my 335 porta potti :thumb

Could the Carter Foldable Cube from Dunelm double up as a useful aid towards clambering into the upstairs bed I wonder, if placed on one of the front seats? Also a footstool?

Could the Carter Foldable Cube from Dunelm double up as a useful aid towards clambering into the upstairs bed I wonder, if placed on one of the front seats? Also a footstool?

I would suggest that when placing the carter foldable cube on the seat that one first removes the thetford cube or else one might just put ones foot in it :shocked

Granny tip number 76