Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Portsmouth - Breeze

ArunAlec

ArunAlec

Super Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Westafalia club joker
Has anyone had experience of Breeze in Portsmouth? I see good feedback about other branches but no mention of Pompey.

I consider Breeze Totton 1st class not used Portsmouth which they call a "service centre" no sales, I see you are in West Sussex I would stay on M27 for another 20 minutes and go to Totton. I did try SMG as they were said by a lot of members to be very Cali focused but did not feel they were worth the hours drive.

Booked into Totton between Christmas and New Year to have my sink cover hinge replaced under warranty.

I've used them and while they try to be helpful they let themselves down on the details. Dirty mark on seats and headlining every time. They had to replace 2 interior panels that they damaged when replacing the charger - they did not own up to it until challenged. However Tony the manager is a gent and will listen to concerns - just wish they took more care.

Last edited:
They have done work for me over 3years.I am fussy and would not trust any other garage,other than the lads at Portsmouth breeze with my van .All guys are helpful and Steve on service is a top bloke.

Don't let these guys touch the habitation area, they are OK with the engine but useless when it comes to anything Cali related. We travel the extra miles to Poole now and make a day of it.

Our entire rental fleet now go to Breeze Portsmouth since it opened (whenever that was) and have no problem recommending them on all aspects of the California. All the staff go out of their way to accommodate and nothing is too much trouble.
mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Must also mention that Breeze Totton have always been fantastic too!

Just to say I have used Breeze Portsmouth a couple of times and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. They did an awful lot of warranty work for me before my warranty expired and there were no quibbles about anything. They also did a £40 MOT which I thought was reasonable (although they do outsource this!)

I'm in the middle of sorting out roof corrosion with them under warranty. I agree with the comments about them being nice people but the communication was almost non-existent. I had to involve VWCS who have now taken over the case and are moving it along. For more details see my posts under Roof Corrosion T5 Only.