Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Possibly the most comfortable mattress topper - Zonesleep Ultra

CampervanBits

CampervanBits

VIP Trade Partner
Vehicle
N/A
Our prototypes have finally arrived and they certainly live up to all expectations!

Using Zonesleep technology and premium foam, the Zoneleep Ultra looks set to be the most comfortable mattress topper available for the California.

When launched these will be available as:

- Downstairs Mattress Toopper
- Complete replacement Upper Bed Mattress

Here are a few pics with more details to follow.

WhatsApp Image 2017-11-30 at 14.16.18.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2017-11-30 at 14.16.41.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2017-11-30 at 14.16.44.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2017-11-30 at 14.16.46(1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2017-11-30 at 14.16.46(2).jpeg

View attachment 28102

Wish I could swap my zonesleeper & foam replacement mattress for zonesleeper ultra .Bought from you in 2016. Have to make sure we pull the zonesleeper forwards before shutting the roof because not a great fit & slips backwards. This solution is much better.
Looks so much more comfortable . X

Last edited:
Interesting stuff, well done for continuing the developments.

Is the bottom topper the same thickness as the roof one and what kind of price point are you aiming for?

The bottom one is 5cm I believe. Price wise we are not sure yet

Will it be better than a Calibed?

We enquired about the Cali bed as we were also looking for the ultimate sleeping solution but after several emails back and forth in garbled German it turns out it is just memory foam, I am assuming the Zonesleep sleep Ultra is something a little more special?

Will tell you how the upper bed mattress is after new year as just booked 3 nights away in van as we are trialling it for the shop. Will put pictures up when fitted. Hope it’s as comfy as it looks

Reactions: Sad
Our prototypes have finally arrived and they certainly live up to all expectations!

Using Zonesleep technology and premium foam, the Zoneleep Ultra looks set to be the most comfortable mattress topper available for the California.

Here are a few pics with more details to follow.

View attachment 28103

View attachment 28104

View attachment 28105

View attachment 28106

View attachment 28107

View attachment 28102
Are these now launched and available for purchase please?

I still have my downstairs zonesleeper. Must be 5 years old.
Without doubt the best out there.
This combined with the foam looks brilliant

We have made the most of this hot weather and just washed our Zonesleep, it is currently hanging on the washing line in 26 degree heat and is nearly dry for our trip out this weekend. This was a big plus point for us and it gets washed twice per year and comes up like brand new.

@Everything VW California
Hi, is the downstairs Zonesleep Ultra Mattress Topper available yet? The one in the shop does not look like the photos at the start of this post, and as it doesn't mention the word "ultra" I assume it is not?[/QUOTE]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The downstairs one you need to call the shop as there is very limited stock, give Paul or Nick a call on. 1246 912712

Sorry to dredge this thread up but the picture of this prototype seems to have foam in the middle, and the one on sale in the shop has the space material in the middle? Did the design change before they went on sale?

I have just bought the ultra and yes its quite different to the prototype version shown above. Explained to me by Nick that the prototype is grey and has the fold stitching with a foam centre. The current one is space material and no fold lines.

Thanks for the reply. Couldn’t find any explanation of why or that they changed it - I just assume the final version was thought to be better.

So hopefully I've just bought an unused made to measure 'prototype' version of the Ultra off eBay for a fair price. Wasn't described as prototype, just custom made by Zonesleep, but it looks and sound the same and is in grey. Thanks for the feedback on the topper.