Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Finally an owner saying hi

Did you see this line-up.....?
https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/used-t6s-a-plenty.22712/
T5 prices will be not that less low compared to what you will be getting
If still nothing suits you from there i think you need to order new...

Yeah saw that. Since we started looking our requirements have changed slightly. We originally intended to sell our main car & have the California as our main but for various reasons & mostly due to the drop in value of our car since it’s a “dirty diesel” we’ve decided to keep it as it’s too good a car to let go for the money. So cali will now be for leisure only & obviously our budget has dropped a bit. We’ve missed out on a couple of good local calis due to my work rotation away from home too. I’m still waiting to see this winter price drop. Doesn’t appear to have happened as far as I can tell with the price of new calis ever increasing. Last summer mid to high 20’s would see you into a good 2.5ltr T5 with low to mid 30’s getting you say a well specced 12-13plate 140 T5.1. You could add a couple of grand easy to similar calis for sale at the moment so as it stands I’m most likely looking at late T5 se or early T5.1 at best.

Last edited:
So after nine long months of looking with a few disappointments along the way we finally have a California. Flew from Aberdeen to Norwich yesterday & drove the 500+miles home, beating the beast from the east to it. We bought the 60plate silver California se from the ads on this site within 6hrs of the ad being posted & have to say we are over the moon with her, she is absolutely imaculate inside & out & is a credit to her former owner Gerry. Gerry was an absolute gent & along with his wife Linda showed true integrity, a rare thing these days I feel. Anyway the drive home was faultless & over in the blink of an eye it seemed. Can’t wait to get it out & about with the family. Let the good times roll.

Back