Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Premium ‘GTI’ style seat covers

Tracey2540

Tracey2540

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Hi, has anybody bought these? Do they have isofix holes?
Hopefully picking up our Ocean next week and need hard wearing dog and child friendly covers.
Bit worried about waterproof ones because our dog will be on the back seat and dont want her slipping around.
Any advice would be appreciated

I don’t have them but have been eying them up for months now. They aren’t cheap but look amazing. They thing that’s making me hesitant is that they look like a total nightmare to fit!

The manufacturers will fit them for £70 (if I remember correctly). Think I’ll do that rather than break arm rest bolts etc.

Are these the manufacturers?
Yes they supply them. They are very helpful on the phone, and sent me some samples- lots of choice of materials/ designs. You get a discount in the forum shop for their design, but I’m not big on the logo (any logo) and fancy pale grey outers to match the seat base and my Ascot grey van. Prob go for darker alcantara seat/back inner sections - bit more breathable less sweaty in the summer, and less likely to get colour transfer from jeans. EC52C8EE-24FE-499E-9E20-0993432DCC65.jpeg

Last edited:
The club gti seat covers are manufactured in the skoda factory in the Czech Republic

Hi, has anybody bought these? Do they have isofix holes?
Hopefully picking up our Ocean next week and need hard wearing dog and child friendly covers.
Bit worried about waterproof ones because our dog will be on the back seat and dont want her slipping around.
Any advice would be appreciated
We have them. Yes, they have isofix holes with zips. I love ours, they look great and are really good quality. Time consuming and a bit fiddly to fit. We had no trouble with arm rests.

Are these the manufacturers?
The forum shop can give you the address for the fitters, they’re in Warrington.

Back