Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Premium Grade Carpet Sets for Ocean, SE & Beach

CampervanBits

CampervanBits

VIP Trade Partner
Vehicle
N/A
We now have in stock our new capet sets for 3 Rail Oceans and SE California's ( 2 rail coming very soon)

We have been hunting for a good alternative to Brandrup for a while now and these are very near !

At present we just have these in dark grey and for 3 Rails but 2 rail will be here soon.

They come as a full set including the cab, passenger area and boot.

Priced at £149.99 for a full set.

https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/shop/product/premium-deluxe-carpet-full-set-vw-california-se-ocean-grey

grey-carpet-vw-california-570x680.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes we will be getting the 2 rail version as well possibly in a couple of weeks

These look good. Will you be adding a Beach version to the range?

Do the merits of the fold-up living area mat justify offering one of those as well eventually? (I'm thinking no cold spots and keeping the rails free(r) of grit).

Ocean Carpet set received from forum shop with thanks. To collect Cali soon. Carpet set came with longish strip of Velcro. Is there a particular stretch that the Velcro will be required or is it advised to cut and place squares of Velcro at intervals? Thanks in advance.

Ocean Carpet set received from forum shop with thanks. To collect Cali soon. Carpet set came with longish strip of Velcro. Is there a particular stretch that the Velcro will be required or is it advised to cut and place squares of Velcro at intervals? Thanks in advance.
Don't cut it someone in shop will answer. If it's the same as I have it is to hold the thin strip nearest the sliding door. Well it is with the brandrup.

Will post a pic later.

Mike

Many thanks for your reply Mike. I will heed your advice and will not cut so much as a millimetre until the shop clarifies further.
Much appreciated.

Many thanks for your reply Mike. I will heed your advice and will not cut so much as a millimetre until the shop clarifies further.
Much appreciated.
As I said mine are Brandrup and the Velcro strip goes here... see pic

43c513fa2f2c89b8f5007f809619f3c5.jpg

Black carpet with California on is my step carpet.

My Velcro strip was on stiff plastic and is positioned under the edge of first rail. Pic shows it pulled up half way.

Mike

Last edited:
Many thanks for the information and also the photo Mike. That does make sense to me and I suspect the Velcro that came with my carpet set is intended for the same area. Being cautious by nature, I will of course await confirmation from the Shop that this is the case. Thanks again Mike, very helpful.
Rod

Hi Rod, i have just checked and Mike is correct. Any problems please let them know at the shop.

Also we still need some pics of these carpets in situ, in return we will give you £25!

That's great Martin, many thanks for confirming Mike's explanation for the use of Velcro is also correct for this carpet set.
My wife and I are to collect our Cali tomorrow and if all goes as planned will fitt the carpet on Sunday.
I will of course send pics of the carpets in situ. The £25 in return is an unexpected bonus and will no doubt be put towards more cali orientated goodies!
Very exciting times.
Thanks again Rod

As promised , please find photos of the Ocean Carpet Set purchased from the club shop. My wife and I fitted them today and are very pleased with the fit and quality. We feel they look neat and tidy in grey and are a welcome addition to our Cali (the thing you can see on the photos of in the passenger area are just the 'leg' of the isofix for my daughters's car seat).image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

As promised , please find photos of the Ocean Carpet Set purchased from the club shop. My wife and I fitted them today and are very pleased with the fit and quality. We feel they look neat and tidy in grey and are a welcome addition to our Cali (the thing you can see on the photos of in the passenger area are just the 'leg' of the isofix for my daughters's car seat).View attachment 20961View attachment 20962View attachment 20963View attachment 20964View attachment 20965

These look excellent. Patiently waiting for the 3 seat Beach versions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have these really gone up by £100 (66%) in a month??? How do you justify that??? Makes the VW 4% price rise seem very reasonable.

These photos are great- but how did you get it under the seat - there is miles of carpet and it won't fit under middle section...

Hi EMP, I remember thinking the same thing when I fitted mine. The edge was turning up slightly which I think may have been catching on something under the seat. I just folded the edge down so that it was turning down instead of up and it slid under ok. A bit fiddly but worked fine. The carpets have settled nicely now too and all lie nice and flat. Hope that helps, good luck