Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Premium leather seat covers

california kid

california kid

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi All

Have any forum members received there premium seat covers yet, I Spoke with Shane today who has informed me that they are not in stock yet, but
His colleague was chasing this up.
Although the shop page states in stock. When I ordered mine it stated available to pre order.
I am however aware that Beaglemum had a set on order have you received yours yet may I ask.

Thank you in advance.

Alan.

BeagleMum

BeagleMum

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi All

Have any forum members received there premium seat covers yet, I Spoke with Shane today who has informed me that they are not in stock yet, but
His colleague was chasing this up.
Although the shop page states in stock. When I ordered mine it stated available to pre order.
I am however aware that Beaglemum had a set on order have you received yours yet may I ask.

Thank you in advance.

Alan.
Nope, ours were ordered 11 weeks ago, when the order was placed it stated 'in stock' however we got a call next day to say this was an error & should have said pre order with delivery in approximately 6 weeks. We have asked on a number of occasions about when we can expect delivery, the last being just over a week ago when we were told it was being chased up with the supplier. We leave on Wednesday for a trip of 3+ weeks, quite disappointed as we really wanted them for then.

california kid

california kid

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi Beaglemum.

I have phone a number of times to be told the are due in on the 7/9/19, I spoke with a lady called Ruth last week and she informed me that they were trying to contact there supplier without success and ask me to phone again Friday afternoon.
I did leave it until Monday and spoke with Shane who informed me that is colleague was chasing them again, and would phone me with a update, no phone call yet.
We to are away from Friday and was hoping to fit these while away.
The other half is also disappointed as were hoping they would arrive this week.
May be still time?

Alan.

BeagleMum

BeagleMum

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi Beaglemum.

I have phone a number of times to be told the are due in on the 7/9/19, I spoke with a lady called Ruth last week and she informed me that they were trying to contact there supplier without success and ask me to phone again Friday afternoon.
I did leave it until Monday and spoke with Shane who informed me that is colleague was chasing them again, and would phone me with a update, no phone call yet.
May be still time?

Alan.
We had a phone call today to say seat covers have arrived & will be delivered tomorrow. As we are still away we’ve asked for delivery to a relative which the shop are kindly arranging for us.
Hopefully yours are on the way also :)

BeagleMum

BeagleMum

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi Beaglemum.

May be still time?

Alan.
Hi, Did you get your seat covers?

california kid

california kid

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi Beagle Mum.
Sorry have not been online for sometime, yes I did get my seat covers all fitted now.
I have had lots of comments on how good they look.
:bananadance2:bananadance2:bananadance2

california kid

california kid

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi All.
Do any California owners have a problem with one mirror not unfolding from the folded position.
If so what do you need to do to sought out or is it back to dealership .
Thank you in advance.

Alan.

Our Partners