Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Private Message

R

robo

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Can someone explain how to create a PM. I have done it before but cannot remember how.
rob

Hi Rob,

Simply click on their name in the profile and then on "start a conversation" in the box that opens up.

Rgds
Mark

Pehaps we should change the prompt to "pm" or personal message! :headbang

We cant im afraid its built into the software

Change the software .....

Sorry :(

I'll get my coat :sad

I cannot see "start a conversation"

When I click on your Avatar a window pops up.image.png

Hmm. When I tap on your avatar. I do not see "start a conversation.Screenshot_2015-11-06-15-31-46.png

Thank you Kev and all.​

Could be something wrong ....
@Calikev ?

I believe there are some quirks in the software around how you sign up for an account which are raised as a bug, The profiles can be slightly different if you sign up with your email compared to using social media or facebook accounts for example.

I believe there are some quirks in the software around how you sign up for an account which are raised as a bug, The profiles can be slightly different if you sign up with your email compared to using social media or facebook accounts for example.
When I click on avatars I have no options to start a conversation. Can you help?

Hi Sweetchilli, Only VIP members can start private conversations. Kind regards, matt.

@Sweetchilli , seems you are VIP so you should be able to start a PM, ....did you sign up just now after your post earlyer today?
Could be someting is wrong....

Well that explains it! I haven't bought a vw yet but it feels silly having to ask someone I know on here a question in a public forum :-(
@Amarillo I've lost your number!!!