Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Private messaging - just can't work it out!

MelanieW1

MelanieW1

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Apologies if I'm being dim but I have been asked to pm someone but when I try it says that user can't be messaged. I have tried two ways - going to their profile and clicking on start a conversation and also from a general new conversation screen. When I addressed it the person's name appeared so I could select it. I wrote my message but it then said that person couldn't be messaged..... Now, I can't even cancel out of that screen to try again. Tried on Tapatalk and that gave me a 17 - Internal Server message. What am I doing wrong? Have tried on an iPad and also PC???

The exact error msg on the forum website is "you may not start a conversation with the following participant...."

Many thanks, Melanie

Ps @Theboywestie if you can contact me instead that would be great - I note my original post has been locked and no further replies are allowed?

Last edited:
Never a good idea to put an email address on an open forum as robots will capture this and spam you to buggery

Never a good idea to put an email address on an open forum as robots will capture this and spam you to buggery

Can delete it now ...thanks blakeley ....:thumb

Last edited:
Back