Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Probably the best Friday ever !

Oceandream A-T

Oceandream A-T

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
:bananadance2Our new 2019 Cali ocean was delivered today after a fantastic service through AutoeBid/VW Liverpool. Can’t wait to get out in it......just have to stocking with all the stuff we’ve already brought in preparation. OVER THE MOON
1E2DD94F-4507-4FC1-BA3E-F61F36CE6BC7.jpeg

:bananadance2Our new 2019 Cali ocean was delivered today after a fantastic service through AutoeBid/VW Liverpool. Can’t wait to get out in it......just have to stocking with all the stuff we’ve already brought in preparation. OVER THE MOON
View attachment 51168

What a beaut! Congratulations. I’ve just got my Beach through AutoeBid and VW Liverpool, they’re great aren’t they!

Enjoy the adventures!

Just in time.......New model = higher price - avoided, No Deal B****T tariff - avoided, end of model run - gremlins sorted - as well as they can be!! Includes colour combo when this option is no longer available - excellent)
Sounds like a classic!!
Well done.
Now you just have to go and enjoy!

View attachment 51168
Always nice to see a new member with a new family member joining.
Welcome!

yes. it looks lovely. I really like the blue and white. Ours is coming via Autoebid/VW liverpool also. Indium grey, (couldnt push the price up any more for the split colourway) but yours does indeed look very smart. We are having ours delivered as well, as we are so far away from them, i think due in couple of weeks. enjoy !

Again Swansway Group making the right noises. These guys always been good to me too.

Very nice, happy adventures!!

We collected ours from Preston yesterday so can appreciate your excitement. Off out now to put down carpets, seat covers etc etc and go for a drive.

Snap, still loving this colour combo. Hope you get many years of pleasure from him (Or her). Gave our Billy a good clean this week and still stand back admiring him.

View attachment 51168
Good choice we also got one of the last minute deals from the Liverpool van centre. Always wanted a two tone but price was crazy. Hopefully see each other out on the road - have fun and enjoy.

870EAF3B-8FB1-4115-9553-95E9F79E0108.jpeg

Last edited:
Very nice, happy adventures!!

We collected ours from Preston yesterday so can appreciate your excitement. Off out now to put down carpets, seat covers etc etc and go for a drive.
Picked our Cali up from Preston Van Centre mid August, still buying lol

I can understand the excitement.... We’ve also bought from Swansway but Wrexham branch. Just waiting for accessories to be fixed then a delivery date

Great ! Have fun with it !
Soon, i'll be writing the same message... Mine will arrive beginning of November

Good choice we also got one of the last minute deals from the Liverpool van centre. Always wanted a two tone but price was crazy. Hopefully see each other out on the road - have fun and enjoy.

View attachment 51177

Yes those last minute deals made a van that we thought was out of reach a lot more achievable! James at VW Liverpool was brilliant. Enjoy your van and great taste on colour.

Snap, still loving this colour combo. Hope you get many years of pleasure from him (Or her). Gave our Billy a good clean this week and still stand back admiring him.
We’re so chuffed with it, the sun coming out today and a fresh clean plus a good wax the starlight blue is stunning !

6CA8EA3A-B578-4283-BCDD-CE6944DFBFEB.jpeg

Plate very familiar! Rob at Liverpool VW sorted us out. I would photograph Milly but she’s already been to the Peak District and looks less than her best! After 7 days

View attachment 51168
Looks lovely congratulations
Do you mind me asking when you ordered you cali
I’m getting
Desperate For some news on ours

Looks lovely congratulations
Do you mind me asking when you ordered you cali
I’m getting
Desperate For some news on ours
Thank you, ours was already built so no waiting it had our ideal spec plus more. We confirmed before the end of sept so are registered as the first owners. Delivery was the week after.
I’m sure yours won’t be too much longer.

Back