Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Proud Parents of a new Ocean Edition!

ivan & jill

ivan & jill

Club Joker 2022 Indium Grey
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Westafalia club joker
HI All! Just got our new Cali Ocean Edition and looking forward to kitting her out. There looks like some great gear in the shop area at good prices. We have had VWs and Autosleepers in the past but now finally got our Cali, shes a beauty so will probably be asking lots of daft questions!

Welcome allong...

:welcome

Loads of useful advice on here and a pic of your new pride and joy is almost mandatory!! :)

Welcome Ivan and Jill!
I too have an Ocean Edition and I absolutely love it.
Looking forward to hearing more about your adventures and seeing your van at a meet maybe?

:welcome

Loads of useful advice on here and a pic of your new pride and joy is almost mandatory!! :)
Thanks. I`ll try and upload a pic.

Welcome Ivan and Jill!
I too have an Ocean Edition and I absolutely love it.
Looking forward to hearing more about your adventures and seeing your van at a meet maybe?
Thanks Gill. well have to compare notes! jill. x

Welcome Jill & Ivan. No question is daft .

Congraturaltions. Ask away, the Cali Gurus on here are splendid. Ive asked what i thought were daft questions but sometimes you learn so mich from peoples experiences and wisdom using these vehicles. Ive changed my options list about 50 times because of the Cali Gurus! Between them, they know every nut and bolt, im only a novice and its great to learn about it all before my cali comes in October!!

Enjoy your new vehicle!!! Excited for you

HI All! Just got our new Cali Ocean Edition and looking forward to kitting her out. There looks like some great gear in the shop area at good prices. We have had VWs and Autosleepers in the past but now finally got our Cali, shes a beauty so will probably be asking lots of daft questions!

Welcome! What colour is your van?