Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Pucer roof cover

Californiaman

Californiaman

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
For sale: 1 Pucer roof silverscreen (fitted once as test and once overnight!)

Pictures and details can be found on this thread (amoung other places!) (note: this is not a pic of my van or screen!)

viewtopic.php?f=83&t=1163&hilit=pucer

Reason for sale: I thought it would be good to have a choice between this and a Vanorak. I thought this would end up being used for very short trips as it would be quicker to fit. The reality is that for me, the Vanorak is better (primarily because it lets more light in and is just as quick to fit)

£100

I can bring it to the meet in the New Forest the weekend after next. If someone wants it. I would prefer not to post though!!

I'm also not in a rush to sell it so if someone wants it and is happy to wait for when we're next passing them or vice versa then I'm happy to do so. I'm based not far from Daventry if someone wants to collect.

Hi I'm interested, is it still available.
I was considering coming along to the New Forest meet and I guess this will be the incentive to get organised and come. Are you planning to be there both Friday and Saturday night?

Thanks
Mark

Hi Mark
Yes, it's all your if you want it. Will be there Fri and Sat.
Mark (too!)

Californiaman said:
For sale: 1 Pucer roof silverscreen (fitted once as test and once overnight!)

Pictures and details can be found on this thread (amoung other places!) (note: this is not a pic of my van or screen!)

http://www.vwcaliforniaclub.com/forum/v ... ilit=pucer

Reason for sale: I thought it would be good to have a choice between this and a Vanarak. I thought this would end up being used for very short trips as it would be quicker to fit. The reality is that for me, the Vanarak is better (primarily because it lets more light in and is just as quick to fit)

£100

I can bring it to the meet in the New Forest the weekend after next. If someone wants it. I would prefer not to post though!!

I'm also not in a rush to sell it so if someone wants it and is happy to wait for when we're next passing them or vice versa then I'm happy to do so. I'm based not far from Daventry if someone wants to collect.

i'm coming to the new forest meet californiaman and i'll bring me cash will be perfect for a cold night,as the vanaraks are pricey for me at the moment ......does it store easy

Back