Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Puglia in september

P

Pesce

Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Hi California-adict,
this september i've planned to go in Puglia.

We will go down there in a one-night-trip, and then stay for 2 weeks.

Any suggestion on where to sleep?

Thanks,
stefano

Hi
We stayed last September at Bosco selva. Within walking distance of the Trulli houses near Alberobello. Don't go to Bari as its not a tourist area and similar for Taranto. We went to the latter and it's real but not fun.
Recommended is Martina Franca and Matera (the town built around hundreds of hill caves). Ostuni is also worth a visit.
We had to spend a week at Bosco as I lost my passport (a long story) and found this a long time really for the area.

Also I drove down the east coast and back up the west coast. If there is a choice go west for both as the east was long runs and boring with no distractions compared to the views on the west run.

There is a great little 1* Michelin restaurant in Ostuni run by a German.:thumb

Thanks Yorkie and Jabberwocky for the suggestion! Do you think it's possible to free camp in some place?

Thanks Yorkie and Jabberwocky for the suggestion! Do you think it's possible to free camp in some place?
We didn't free camp but some regions were almost completely deserted so i would strongly think it is a possibility. At the time we were in my car with a tent! We saw all the Cali's passing by so came home and bought one :)

Hi California-adict,
this september i've planned to go in Puglia.

We will go down there in a one-night-trip, and then stay for 2 weeks.

Any suggestion on where to sleep?

Thanks,
stefano
Senso me a mp and i'll give you mail of a friend of mine. He lives there

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk Pro