Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Purbrook Heath, nr Portsmouth

G

GillJ

VIP Member
My blue Cali was spotted by a fellow forum member at the Rowans Hospice summer fete today... and I know this because he or she left a VW California Owners' Forum card on my windscreen!

Thanks very much for the card. I shall continue spreading the word and put it on the windscreen of the next Cali I see!

Gill

Great new's Gill so glad the word is spreading and member no's are growing :thumb
keep up the good work :thumb

Hi Gill, It was me :) sorry we missed you, I hope you had a nice afternoon ... Where are you from, not seen you around before?

Hi Martin,

We live not far from Purbrook Heath in Drayton. We only bought the Cali (named "Smurf" by my small boys) a couple of months ago. It has certainly made for a fantastic summer! In fact I am most upset that the school holidays are almost finished because it means an end to our summer roaming; those pesky school runs to deal with again instead.

Gill

Purbrook Heath used to be my playground when I was a kid as I was bought up in walking distance of there. Been a long time since I was last there. I had assumed it had been bricked over by now along with most of the rest of purbrook.

Back