Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold QTM Carpet Mats...New full set for Ocean

Wrinkly Ninja

Wrinkly Ninja

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Full set of QTM Carpet mats...Brand new and completely unused. I have 2 sets and only need one.
Deluxe 900g in Mid Grey with black edging trim. Coordinate perfectly with the cupboard and seat colouring.
Consists of single section covering both front footwells (with drivers heel pad) and in between front seats, Central section for main floor area ( 2 rail cut-outs) and Rear section for cargo area.
Perfect fit... Central section thickness allows free movement of the large sliding drawer under the bench rear seat.
They look absolutely brilliant and really improve the comfort and sound deadening of the interior.
Cost £150. Only £110...buyer can collect (Near Bath) or pay for courier.:happy

Last edited:
I'm just surprised he got there before me lol

Full set of QTM Carpet mats...Brand new and completely unused. I have 2 sets and only need one.
Deluxe 900g in Mid Grey with black edging trim. Coordinate perfectly with the cupboard and seat colouring.
Consists of single section covering both front footwells (with drivers heel pad) and in between front seats, Central section for main floor area ( 2 rail cut-outs) and Rear section for cargo area.
Perfect fit... Central section thickness allows free movement of the large sliding drawer under the bench rear seat.
They look absolutely brilliant and really improve the comfort and sound deadening of the interior.
Cost £150. Would like £120...buyer can collect (Near Bath) or pay for courier.:happy
Any pictures as not sure what mid grey is. Thanks

Any pictures as not sure what mid grey is. Thanks
Hi
There was a post by a member a few months ago and they had a photo of the interior with these carpet mats which looked brilliant and prompted me to order them.
I will try and take a photo today and add to this post
In the meantime here is a picture of the colour options

colours__76177.1452546930.1280.1280.jpg
The mid grey is the the one on the top left of the pile of examples.
I requested black edging trim which gives a really good contrast making them stand out well instead of just grey
Hope this helps

Ooooh, would you accept £100 if I collected?

I'm infrequently working in South East Bath, so can try and arrange to swing by anywhere in the area.

We are near Castle Combe/Chippenham in a village called Ford on the A420.
We are off on holiday Friday 2pm. You are welcome to come any time up to early evening before then or if you can't make it by Friday then I will of course hold them safely for you until after we return on Sunday 14th May provided you have paid for them...:)

Near the White Hart? Sold!

Can potentially pick up early evening on Wednesday or Thursday if that suits.

I'll PM you my contact details.

See PM, would prefer £100, but can stretch if that's not possible (just don't tell the wife).