Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wanted Quechua Base Seconds with Inner/Bedroom - not wanted any more (thanks)

Spartan

Spartan

(not human)
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
In their wisdom, Decathlon/Quechua have discontinued the inner/bedroom with built-in groundsheet but the shelter/tent is no good to me without it ...

Can travel to collect in North Yorks, West Yorks, South Yorks even Cumbria area.

Please send me a private message if you can help.

Thank you!

In their wisdom, Decathlon/Quechua have discontinued the inner/bedroom with built-in groundsheet but the shelter/tent is no good to me without it ...

Can travel to collect in North Yorks, West Yorks, South Yorks even Cumbria area.

Please send me a private message if you can help.

Thank you!
Hi, we have a Quecha base seconds tent with built in groundsheet but no inner sleeping tent. However, our daughters have slept in it but in a small pop up tent that fits inside easily so maybe this is an option? We're selling our Cali shortly and lots of accessories including the Quecha tent, live near Bolton, paid £200 for it 18 months ago so feel free to make us an offer if you're interested. There is a photo of it on forum on Quecha thread posted by Highflyer (hubby)

Hi, we have a Quecha base seconds tent with built in groundsheet but no inner sleeping tent. However, our daughters have slept in it but in a small pop up tent that fits inside easily so maybe this is an option? We're selling our Cali shortly and lots of accessories including the Quecha tent, live near Bolton, paid £200 for it 18 months ago so feel free to make us an offer if you're interested. There is a photo of it on forum on Quecha thread posted by Highflyer (hubby)

Thanks very much for taking the time and trouble to respond but I’m no longer looking for one - splashed out on a drive-away awning!