2into1

2into1

Née T4WFA. Now running 2006 LHD T5 SE 130 Manual
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 130
ad1.JPG
For sale is the item shown in the red circle, not the whole system.

When these systems were available they were very popular. I bought the middle shelter and 2 side tents, in an attempt to cover all possible options.

The 2nd tent remains unused, unopened. I'm having a spring sort-out so perhaps it's best to see if anyone wants to own it to complement their own set-up.

As publicised on the original thread, (https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/quechua-msh-living-room-inflatable-camping-shelter.10344/) I picked it up in the clearance for £120 which was a hefty
discount on the regular price of £220. As they are collector's items (for those wanting the 'system'), I'm looking to get my money back. I'm going to the Dorset meet next week so can deliver it there free of charge, or will post at additional cost (I can get good rates).

The tent is still in its bag, untouched, wrapped in a packing blanket and has been stored in my temperature controlled storeroom.

I'm only really aiming this at those that have the middle shelter and want to add the tent, but they are fab 3 man tents in their own right, and are superb quality construction / materials.

ad2.JPG
ad3.JPG

Back