Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Quick Question

Rex911

Rex911

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Morning all, quick question for the wheel experts out there.....what would a set of Sportpack wheels go for on the 2nd hand market?

Thanks

Like selling anything, whatever you can get on the day is your answer.

Best bet, stick them on eBay at a daft low start price. That way you’ll get tons of interest and bids.
Try putting them on at a strong price and you’ve no chance.
Daft human psychology!

All depends on how precious you are about them or if you just want them out of the way?

Your call.

you could try advertising them on here before ebay ?

you could try advertising them on here before ebay ?
Do forum rules allow posting an eBay item number?

I’d imagine no promotions by way of web links etc? Just thinking this might be a workaround to reach a more targeted audience than solely eBay

Do forum rules allow posting an eBay item number?

I’d imagine no promotions by way of web links etc? Just thinking this might be a workaround to reach a more targeted audience than solely eBay

just advertise them on here first. if sold via here the seller pays no ebay fees :)

Price depends on actual wheel style, tyres fitted type and condition and all important wheel condition.

More specific answer can be given with photos of wheels and tyre brand/spec.

just advertise them on here first. if sold via here the seller pays no ebay fees :)
I was thinking reference what @sidepod had to say re buying/selling psychology.

If overpriced here, it won’t sell. Whilst eBay allows the market to determine a price. Given they frequently offer 70% off variable selling fees, it’s quite cost effective.

Back