Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Rainbow screens measurements

Mrstu2u

Mrstu2u

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
Hi, has anybody ordered a rainbow screens pop top covers for a 6.1 Ocean ? their website has a comprehensive section to fill in with measurements from the outside and if I'm totally honest I just don't trust my measurements on something this shape / expensive, if anybody has measurements I can compare to that would be great.

Thanks

just order from comfortz leisure they make them everyday and know the measurements

just order from comfortz leisure they make them everyday and know the measurements
I'm tempted to do that but the Comfortz one doesn't have a blackout for the front window. When I asked RS about the measurements they told me that there are significant variations between vans, even with the same model (eg two different 6.1 Oceans can have very different size pop top canvases.

I'm tempted to do that but the Comfortz one doesn't have a blackout for the front window. When I asked RS about the measurements they told me that there are significant variations between vans, even with the same model (eg two different 6.1 Oceans can have very different size pop top canvases.
You could opt for "no windows" from comfortz. We did. After all, if the weather is that miserable out there that you deploy the wrap, there probably isn't that much of a view to admire from the window anyhow !

We popped over to RS last week to be measured up as we live quite close.

While we chatted and he said that there used to be a lot of variation it was clear from our measurements it was a std size now on the 6.1.

Just get a step ladder and measure as per the bits on the template. Be fine.

We looked at the Comfortz one but for the minimal price difference we preferred RS.

If you’re not bothered about windows you could consider a pucer screen, less than half the cost. Recently got one and it’s dead easy to use, made the van so cosy in wet and windy weather!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

36bbb0be54cfcfd8d1042f2f62ecf2d8.jpg

Just to add that Darren from pucer screens can put windows in but advises against it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could opt for "no windows" from comfortz. We did. After all, if the weather is that miserable out there that you deploy the wrap, there probably isn't that much of a view to admire from the window anyhow !
We were considering that but were worried that it might be very dark inside - I'm probably over-thinking things!! :)