Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Rainbow Screens Pop Top Cover T6 in Red

TeamJones

TeamJones

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
For sale is our pop top cover in red (please note - windscreen cover is not for sale).

We bought this cover in March 2019 for £321, however have since changed to an internal roof insulation.

Comes with protective storage bag, as standard. In good condition.

£250 ONO

Collection preferable from Taunton, Somerset.

20190503_165754.jpg

20190503_165829.jpg

20190503_165844.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled_message.zip
    11.2 MB · Views: 23
Hi. Could I ask why you decided to change to the internal system ? Thanks.

We're both rather short! (Under 5ft 6) so we struggle reaching the bellow to put it on - unless we bring a ladder ;)

PS Package comes with rear panel and front window thermal insert, as standard! :cheers

We're both rather short! (Under 5ft 6) so we struggle reaching the bellow to put it on - unless we bring a ladder ;)

Hi, my wife and I have the same challenge with our Rainbow Screen. We’ve been considering Isotop for a while. How effective is it? Does it need bellows bungee? I dread the fitting but is it worth the effort to fit?

Many thanks.

We've only just ordered our inner insulation yesterday so have to wait 3-4 weeks for delivery (campervantastic have to order it from Brandrup in Germany) so will let you know how fitting goes!

3 to 4 weeks you will be lucky there is a shortage of material

We've only just ordered our inner insulation yesterday so have to wait 3-4 weeks for delivery (campervantastic have to order it from Brandrup in Germany) so will let you know how fitting goes!

Same problem here, campervantastic appears to order a lot of Brandrup stuff in especially to order , I paced an order for some seat covers back in the summer that were supposed to be in stock. I then received an email saying they would be delivered in 8 weeks !!! They were happy to take my money though :mute

I know we're off on a tangent here but yeah I've found the club shop is far more realistic with stock levels....bought some seat pockets from CVT that were supposed to be in stock - weeks later I got them - what made you order from CVT btw as the club shop seems to be better price? Asking for a friend :D

Same problem here, campervantastic appears to order a lot of Brandrup stuff in especially to order , I paced an order for some seat covers back in the summer that were supposed to be in stock. I then received an email saying they would be delivered in 8 weeks !!! They were happy to take my money though :mute

We had the same issue with a pair of Vanessa window bags from CVT. Ordered and paid in full for the twin pack back in August as they were showing as in stock...1 week later nothing had arrived so I chased them to be told that they were waiting for stock so offered full refund, or, to send the drivers bag out which was in stock (to which we agreed) and the other should arrive from the manufacturer early Oct. Current situation is that we are still waiting for the 2nd bag which should arrive later this month.
Also ordered some storage bags a few years ago for our T4. Again order was not received. Upon enquiry were told that the item was not in stock & close alternative was offered which we accepted.
Feel it would be better if payment was only taken once they have the item in stock, otherwise makes more sense for us to order direct from manufacturer who will generally only accept an order if they have it in stock.

(....We ordered our Isotop directly from manufacturer Brandrup (in August) which arrived 2 days later.)

will it fit a beach? please

Hi ,Would you take £200 cash ? I can collect next week .

Hi Sean . I haven’t had a reply from 6 days ago . Strange . Trebor
The OP has not been online here since last friday....

Hi Sean . I haven’t had a reply from 6 days ago . Strange . Trebor
Hi Trebor
If u still have the pop top for sale, would u accept £210 delivered. Ive contacted Rainbow and they can sell me a brand new top with a guarantee and a choice of colour for £ 306 delivered.

Hi Trebor
If u still have the pop top for sale, would u accept £210 delivered. Ive contacted Rainbow and they can sell me a brand new top with a guarantee and a choice of colour for £ 306 delivered.
Still had no reply from team jones .

Hi Trebor
I think we can presume that "Team Jones" has backed out of the sale of your pop top.
Would you conceder my offer in my previous correspondence and let me know as soon as.
Much appreciated
Sean

Hi Trebor
I think we can presume that "Team Jones" has backed out of the sale of your pop top.
Would you conceder my offer in my previous correspondence and let me know as soon as.
Much appreciated
Sean

Team Jones is selling the poptop cover, not trying to buy it..

Seller still not seen here since 8 november , sad thing that he puts a up and does not follow up the questions asked.

Hi
Do u still have this for sale, if so what would be your bottom line.
Regards