Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Rainbow Screens VW California T6.1 Windscreen Thermal Cover in Black - As New & Never Camped in

C

Cali adventures

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
For Sale
£150

• Rainbow Screens insulated windscreen cover in black (no decals).
  • Never been camped in, only test fitted and so practically in brand new condition (delivered Nov 2022)
  • Made to measure for T6.1 California by Rainbow Screens (https://rainbowscreens.co.uk)
  • RRP for the set is £200 new
  • Still have the original travel bags and packaging
  • Collection or Postage
  • Note that this does not include the pop top cover - only the windscreen cover

Thanks for looking!

tempImageY1IHMb.png

Box.png

Last edited:
Hi, interested but seen these sell for £100 or closer to that recently. Would you accept £100? I’d need to have it delivered too. Thanks

Hi, item is effectively brand new and we sold the pop top cover for not far off RRP (black seems popular) so wouldn’t want to reduce price anymore. Only thing I could offer would be to post for free if you like. Thanks.

Hi, interested but seen these sell for £100 or closer to that recently. Would you accept £100? I’d need to have it delivered too. Thanks
Hi, item is effectively brand new and we sold the pop top cover for not far off RRP (black seems popular) so wouldn’t want to reduce price anymore. Only thing I could offer would be to post for free if you like. Thanks.

Would this be ok on a T6 I wonder ?

yes I believe they do as the screen is selected as T6/T6.1 option if you look on their site (photos attached). Could always double check with them to make sure though

5594DC31-EE50-4BE3-B2F8-5FAA94BE2EF2.png

6A9CC73B-54B1-4776-A69A-381648866DF7.jpeg