Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Rear climate control

john eagle

john eagle

Eaglehead
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi can anyone please explain how to control the temperature in the rear of the van. When I turn REAR on on the controls I assume that starts the rear blower but how do I regulate the rear only part of the van?

Hi can anyone please explain how to control the temperature in the rear of the van. When I turn REAR on on the controls I assume that starts the rear blower but how do I regulate the rear only part of the van?
If you have Climatronic System then there is a Controller to select temperature in the Rear above the rear side window opposite the wardrobe.
Another way is to Select Sync on the AirCon control panel and just dial the temperature you want In the rear.

Pressing sync makes all the zones the same. If you want the rear warmer or colder than the front two zones, just press ‘rear’ and dial the temperature you want with the drivers side temp control that will set the temperature for the rear. Then you still can set the front two zones (drivers and passenger) separately by waiting until rear clears back To normal of just press rear again to get back on to the front two zones. Then just turn the dials to set each zones. If you want to undo that and make the whole van the same press ‘sync’.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having a good 2 week tour of Wales, but a bad time with van damage. Unfortunately somehow the rear climate control has ‘pressed in’ and although it seems to be working fine, needs to be re-seated in its housing as you can’t easily press buttons without resistance.
Easily done?
Thoughts gratefully received.
IMG_6663.jpeg

Back