Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Rear parcel shelf storage bag

Outanbout

Outanbout

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 199
I'm looking for a zipper bag that'll sit on the rear parcel of our Ocean, and into which I can store the Duvalay mattress, mattress cover, duvet, pillows, and some sheets. Is there such a thing?

Chris.

Lots of info on lots of bags if you use the search function and type in "Mattress bag"

I was put on to buying a garden sun lounger storage bag via this site. It turned out a perfect fit for the comfort mattress and sits
nicely in the rear shelf.

Thanks all for the always great replies, and I'll look into each.

Thank you again.

Chris.

Hi, I had a cover for our comfort mattress made in 2020 as there was nothing on the market that fitted our needs. I designed a simple slip over cover made out of a waterproof pvc coated cotton material, similar to outdoor covers for garden furniture etc… It has been great as we leave the bed made up when we fold back the comfort mattress and topper and lay the duvet on top before putting the cover on. There are lots of posts relating to this topic if you search the forum, which should give you lots of ideas. The cover is not a bag just a simple slip over and pull off that works really well and gives plenty of storage on top when travelling without damaging the bedding. I would not recommend the company we bought ours from due to the fact that it took 6 months from ordering to it arriving from India. There are plenty of uk based companies that offer a better service but they just cost more. Hope this gives you an idea of an alternative to a bag.

1639220723920.jpeg

Back