Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Rear pull out tray

benmac

benmac

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Has anyone come across a rear pull out tray that encompasses the multiflex board as well?

I want to gain the extra width similar to the one in this photo and have found lots of trays but not many that have the multiflex combined.

The one in the photo is from Calibox in Germany but they don't ship and you have to collect it from them which is not an option.

I want to build my own kitchen for the rear and the unit in the photo picks up around 10cm on the width and adds height as well compared to trays that fit under the multiflex.

Any feedback or comments welcome.
Thanks
Ben

Screenshot 2021-11-16 at 4.39.58 pm.png

Can’t help with sourcing but worth thinking about whether you want to pull out everything on top (e.g. bedding to blow about in wind) or could (e.g. mattress topper as it a snug fit to the sides)…

Yep that the idea but with the MFB in the picture above is wider and a bit higher so you can have a slightly larger kitchen and fridge which we like.

slides either bolt to the rails separately or mount under the MFB, either way seem to all be about 1030mm wide inside the legs of the MFB. Not sure how you could go any wider other than something like the calibox solution?

edit: just looked at calibox website and their width is the same at 1028mm.

Back