Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Rear screen washer pipe route.

snowy55

snowy55

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Does anyone know the route of the rear screen washer pipe from the front reservoir to the rear of the vehicle?

Open the tail gate and look where the plastic conduit carrying the wiring loom and probably the washer pipe leaves the tailgate and enters the main body.
That should provide a clue.

I'd guess it runs along the top of the windows inside the inner trim.

@snowy55 guessed right, it runs along the top of the windows inside the inner trim. Often disconnects at a very annoying point just inside inner rear cupboard. If you see any black tubing around there don't pull it as its a nightmare to get back on.

I was interested as to where the pipe ran in relation to the thread about wet carpets between the front seats.
Thanks for your reply :thumb

Hi
Mine has started leaking when I use rear wash. I removed some rear panels which confirms leaking inside plastic trims that House the cabin lights. I can’t remove these - any help welcome?

Mine is also leaking between exiting body of van to the rear washer jet. I have established it is leaking into the rear metal part of tailgate panel.
I need to removed chairs and all fittings to gain access to the pipe or can i remove the pipe without removing all the panels?
What is the diameter of the corrugated water pipe?
Any help suggestions for this repair would be grateful before i start the repair.

Back