Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Rear Seat Covers T5 same as T6?

Trav88

Trav88

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Just been told that our T6 Beach is ready and should be arriving this week! Can't wait, we have gone for the 5 seater option. Does anyone know if the rear three seater bench seat is the same as the T5? As we're keen to get a good cover for it before one of our children christen it!

Cheers!

Just been told that our T6 Beach is ready and should be arriving this week! Can't wait, we have gone for the 5 seater option. Does anyone know if the rear three seater bench seat is the same as the T5? As we're keen to get a good cover for it before one of our children christen it!

Cheers!
dont think anyone knows the answer to that one yet -

Hasn't anyone in the UK got their T6 yet? I'm in Spain, perhaps the Spanish are going to be first for once! :happy

we got a few oceans but dont know anyone with a t6 beach in the UK - they due soon it seems - mine due early jan so yes maybe spain ahead of the curve - let us know when you know. the uk accessory suppliers keen to see what t5 kit fits t6 - id say good chance most kit fits - good luck

We ordered it on the 1st of October, and the dealer mailed me today saying it should arrive this week or latest next week,, can't wait!

Back