Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Rear seat sliding stopper

Barnress

Barnress

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi, I have tried to get my Mountain Bike in the back of my Cali with no joy if I could move the seat forward by 6" it would fit, is there an easy way to get past the stopper on the seat rail, any suggestions, please?

It’s in the left rail by the kitchen about 400mm in front of the seat and has an upwardly facing cross head screw. Like this :114D8F69-1E27-4C3C-8C68-188C3F967F95.jpeg

Sorry for the late reply I have been away, thanks for info I will give it a go.:)

I posted some pics before and have screenshot them. HTH

9EBD8683-26F3-4D4F-B43B-53213B1FCC0C.jpeg

Thanks for that, have you taken the rubbers out of the track mine look like thishttps://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipNMYA4vA2ZravUyAMWSaMG4RVnQVhjKLokx0fIq

Yes , lever up the rectangular plastic front ‘bit’ , I use a plastic spatula under the leading edge as that’s where it’s held then the aluminium /rubber bits slide forward . Easier to do than explain , methinks .

Yes , lever up the rectangular plastic front ‘bit’ , I use a plastic spatula under the leading edge as that’s where it’s held then the aluminium /rubber bits slide forward . Easier to do than explain , methinks .
Hi Eddie, finally got around to moving the bench seat all the way forward by moving the stopper, easy when you know how to thanks again.