Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Rechargeable torch on front seat base

W

Wongo

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
The switched holder is there but not the torch, I will chase the dealer but anyone know the part number or an aftermarket supplier?

Got that one, there's another that fits into a holder on the seat base, it's switched so you can turn it on in the base for illumination.
Anyone?

It came as part of a Touring pack so I am sure your dealer will be able to find one for you.

I think a lot go missing on their way to the dealer.

Got that one, there's another that fits into a holder on the seat base, it's switched so you can turn it on in the base for illumination.
Anyone?
Check its not in with the Warning Triangle and 1st Aid Kit? Have you found that yet?

If ex demo then dealers will remove to stop public pinching them

The switched holder is there but not the torch, I will chase the dealer but anyone know the part number or an aftermarket supplier?
Ours was also missing upon collection and the dealer was able to arrange for a replacement without an issue (except they hadnt seen one before). I dont know the PN as the dealer found this from the system.

In the MY2016 options list the rechargeable torch was an optional extra on its own.

One of many items that are prone to going missing between the cali leaving the factory and arriving at the dealer which is why the collection checklist is very useful.

Back